- Electronic transcript submission to North Dakota public colleges and universities.
- Easy process for scholarship application and review.
- Individual academic performance information assists in planning for college readiness.
- Students take ownership of achievement by having access to their performance results and have an opportunity to work on strategies to improve.
K-20 Teachers and Administration:
- All information is available from one source with predefined reports available or data may be downloaded for customized reports and analysis.
- Immediate transfer of student data as students move between ND public schools reducing the disruption of educational services.
- Automatic daily upload of student data provides real-time accuracy for teachers and administrators to respond to student learning needs and school-wide trends.
- Documentation needed for the school accreditation process, such as AdvancED, is significantly easier to access and distribute electronically.
- Facilitates a data culture of common language and builds teams that focus on gathering, interpreting and analyzing data.
- Single source of information that can be viewed longitudinally across multiple data sets.
- Streamlines the process to meet state and federal reporting requirements.
- Allows for collaborative study and improvement planning among education and state agencies.